Dallas, Texas — Business, Commercial and Personal Law Attorney
Getting involved in a business dispute or insurance litigation can result in months of frustration. Standing up and fighting against an aggressive competitor or a large insurance company is out of most people's comfort zone.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Brad Jackson have been representing business owners, individuals and families in disputes and litigation matters with over 30 years of combined trial experience. We never forget that most people don't understand the legal process. From the first time we meet to discuss your case in a free consultation until your case is resolved, our attorneys will keep you informed about your options and how your decisions will impact the results of your case.
Free Consultation ▪ More than 30 Years of Combined Trial Experience
Contact us to schedule a consultation about your litigation matter or insurance dispute.
Attorney Brad Jackson is a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He and attorney Cheryl L. Mann provide aggressive, effective representation in all areas of litigation, including:
- Business litigation: Including commercial and business disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, contract law, commercial collections
- Environmental Litigation: Including Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and other environmental and toxic tort claims
- Personal injury: Including serious motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents and wrongful death claims for plaintiffs injured because of someone's negligence
- Insurance disputes: We represent policyholders who face unfair claims denials
- Probate and Trust litigation: Contested will litigation, family property disputes, family owned business issues, trust and estate disputes and litigation and probate court matters
- Professional malpractice: Including disputes against lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers and other licensed professionals
Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist ▪ AV Rated* ▪ Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum ▪ Texas Super Lawyer ▪ Named one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine
Are you involved in a dispute or litigation matter and don't know where to turn for help. Call the Law Offices of Brad Jackson in Dallas at 214-526-7800 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.